Create Your Own Memory Game
Kids will love creating their very own personal game! This is super easy to do and not only an art project, but the kids will be able to play with it afterwards!
What you need:
6 Different Ink Stamps
1. Cut the white stock (thicker) paper into 12 equal sized pieces.
2. Separate the pieces into sets of 2.
3. Stamp 2 peices of paper of each stamp so you have 2 of each.
4. Label the card (see pic example)
5. You can have the child color in the stamp for extra fun!
When you are done you willl have your very own memory game.
How to Play:
1. Shuffle your homemade memory cards
2. Lay them face down.
3. Take turns turning over 2 cards at a time to find a match.
4. If you don’t have a match, flip the cards back over and it’s the next person’s turn. If you find a match, collect the 2 cards and it is the next person’s turn.
5. Whoever has the most matches at the end wins!
This project comes from our contributor, Cheryl Ricks. For more kid-friendly art at home, CLICK HERE.